Dive Into SEO #10: Free SEO tools
On the market there are so many tools for free to help you improving SEO.
Getting the Most Out of SEO Tools
This section links off to the 6 tool categories you need to use to become a highly-profitable SEO expert. At the end of each category description is a link to more in depth information from our training modules.
- Search Analytics Tools – establish your marketing goals and establish a baseline for where you are at right now.
- Keyword Research Tools – discover the keywords your customers are searching for right now.
- On-Page SEO Audits – find out if your pages are well optimized and compare your performance against leading competitors.
- Competitive Research Tools – see what keywords your competitors are targeting.
- PPC Tools – buy important keywords and track the results to understand how well they convert,which helps you focus you organic SEO strategy on the most profitable keywords.
- Link Analysis Tools – start building your link profile and track your progress compared to competing websites.
- Search Engine Ranking Checkers – determine how effective your marketing is by watching your search engine rankings improve.
- Google algorithm updates – highlights of major Google updates