Dive Into SEO #9: Strategies?
Before we talk about SEO Strategies, let have a look at some facts:
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine such as Google or Bing
- 70-80% of users ignore paid search advertising and click on organic search results
- 30% of all clicks in organic search results in Google go to the top three results
- 72% of all people who performed a local search ended up visiting a store that was within five miles of them
based on above statics, we need to have a strategy that meet the users’s data or behaviour. Basically, we need to create a quality content that highlight the keywords that the search engine is trying to crawling and users might search on.
The common strategies:
- keyword research
- link building
- sitemap optimiztion
- software development( will effect the speed and structure)
- web design ( will effect the user’s bounce rate)
- feed back
- social networks
- traffic monitoring
- site optimations
these strategies need to be done in cycle and requires constantly improvement. Like in based on the data you monitored, you need to carry some A/B testing and try to approve any of your hypophysis. If it worked, then you need to implemented onto your site, so that it will tracks more users.
One thing is Social Media. Althought a lot of agencies are saying social media is NOT the important to normal search engines. However, from what we monitored, the quality of those lead from social media are much higher than normal search engines. Like a user from social media is more than likely to become a buyer than the ones that from search engine.
So strategies does matters and needs to be changed on regular basics. Do you have a SEO strategy? or do you want to set and forget? Talk to us now